admin April 30, 2022
Cash App enables US and UK users to send or receive money to cater to their financial needs. Besides, you can also pay your online payments and utility bills using a Cash App card. Sometimes, you may want to delete the transaction history and look to be aware of How To Delete Cash App History. So, you need to keep in mind that you can’t delete the transaction history at any cost. However, you can delete your Cash App account instead of deleting the payment history from your account. Through the blog post, we have tried to make it easier for the users who are looking to do the same. Here, the needy users who are seeking the accomplishment of the same things can check out the blog thoroughly.
How To Delete Transaction History On Cash App?
Why are you often trying to delete the Cash App transaction history when there is no such an option available? To get rid of such things in a trouble-free manner, you have to delete your Cash App account. Once you delete your Cash App account, your transaction history will also get vanished automatically. So, if you are looking to do the same, you have to first make a copy of the transaction history by downloading it. However, you may also face some loopholes while trying to download a copy of the Cash App transaction history. In such a critical case, it would be wise to fetch the right procedure from the official Cash App support page.
How To Delete Cash App History? Follow the simple Steps
Wanted to delete Cash app history on the cash app? Well, you launched on the right destination where you can get to know how to delete cash app history.
- Yes, easily you can delete transaction history on the Cash App.
- Log in with your cash app and hit on the “More” option that is the visible top left corner of your screen.
- Then you have to select “Settings”, hit on the “Privacy & Security” option, and scroll down to “Transaction History”.
- After following the above steps, you need to hit on “Manage Your Account” and follow the button “Remove All”.
- After following this option, your transaction history will be permanently deleted from your account.
How To Check Your Transaction History On Cash App?
No worries if you are looking to check the transaction history on your Cash App account! Luckily, you can have a glance either on your mobile device or computer system. By continuing reading the guide below, you can find out both ways to check out the Cash App payment history.
See The Transaction History Of Your Cash App Account On Your Mobile App:
To do so, you have to implement the following steps and guidelines regarding the same:
- First of all, you have to open the Cash App mobile application on your mobile device.
- From your Cash App home screen, you have to tap your ‘Profile’ icon.
- Furthermore, you need to navigate to the ‘Personal’ option.
- Scroll down the page until you determine the ‘Documents’ option.
- Moreover, you need to choose the ‘Monthly Statements’ option.
- Also, you should select the month of choice and you’ll be able to see the transactions on your mobile screen.
Check Your Cash App Transaction History On Your Computer System
Below is a simple procedure along with necessary guidelines to do the same on your own:
- Turn on your computer system and then visit Cash App’s website using a web browser.
- Sign in to your Cash App account with the help of login information such as username and password.
- From the top-right corner, you have to locate and then opt for the ‘Statements’ option.
- Select a monthly statement and you will come across the transaction history on your computer screen.
How To Download An Offline Copy Of Cash App Transaction History?
Are you one of those users who are looking to have an offline copy of your Cash App transaction history? For that, you have to implement the following steps and you will be able to get another copy of the transaction history in your computer system:
Check out the procedure and implement the instructions:
- On your very first step, you have to navigate through Cash App’s website on your computer system.
- Apart from that, you need to log in to your account with the help of the username and password.
- From the left side panel of your Cash App home screen, you should choose the ‘Activity’ tab.
- Furthermore, you need to go to the top-right corner to click on the ‘Statements’ option.
- In addition to this, you have to consider tapping on the ‘Export CSV’ option to download the transaction history.
How To Delete History On Cash App?
If you are looking to delete history on your Cash App account, there is no such feature regarding the same. However, you can perform the action of deleting your Cash App account as you can’t delete history on Cash App. To understand additional details, you should refer to the terms and conditions page. On the other hand, you can also visit the official help and support page of the Cash App at any time.
How To Delete A Cash App Account?
Before you delete your Cash App account, you should check if your Cash App account wallet has some money. In such a case, you have to transfer it to your linked bank account using the Cash-Out feature. Apart from that, you need to sell off if you have any bitcoins or stocks in your account wallet. In addition to this, you should also consider downloading the transaction history for future needs and references. Once you are done, you have to go through the following instructions to delete your Cash App account with ease.
Take a look at the procedure below:
- First of all, you need to launch the Cash App mobile application either on your iOS or Android device.
- Furthermore, you should locate a silhouette of a person in a circle form the upper-right corner; just tap on it.
- After that, you need to tap on the ‘Support’ option and then opt for the ‘Something Else’ option.
- On the next page, you have to select the ‘Account Settings’ option.
- After reaching out to the ‘Account Settings’ menu, you need to select the ‘Close my Cash App Account’ option.
- Apart from that, you need to tap on the ‘Confirm’ option and it will log you out of your Cash App account.
- Besides, you will also receive a text or email confirmation about the removal of your Cash App account.
How To Delete Cash App History 2022?
You have to stop searching if you are wandering for the essential source of information about How To Delete Cash App History. Also, you have to keep in mind that Cash App won’t let you delete the transaction history at any cost.
Besides, if you still have any confusion or you are facing any issues with your Cash App account, don’t worry. In such a critical situation, you have to get in touch with the Cash App customer support executives right now. Furthermore, these specialists will provide you with effective treatments for your problems. Apart from that, you suggest some feasible guidelines to let you have a flawless experience.
Taking a look at our website will also assist you to be updated with several Cash App features and functions!